January 6th, 2022 Meeting Possible Cancellation

Because of the snow that is forecast for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night, the board of directors is considering cancelling the members meeting.  If this happens, the board of directors will take an email vote of the proposed new members so they may still attend the new member’s orientation on Sunday.  Also if the meeting is cancelled, there will be a board meeting at the club house Sunday at 4pm.

Please check the web site or social media accounts before you leave to come to the meeting Thursday night.