From Steve Pennington: I hope all of you and your families are doing well. This has been an unusual year so far to say the least.
I have had a tough time deciding on whether to have the June match or not, but I have decided to cancel it. With everything just opening up and not knowing what effect that will have on the spread of the virus I believe that it is best not to have the match this month.
The July 21st match will be held, barring any unforeseen circumstances. I am planning to have a make up match on the 5th Saturday in August. If the weather holds up maybe we could do an October match, so we still will have 4 or 5 matches.
See you at the range!!